We have some good news! We‘ll be offering three new free webinars in the coming weeks. From May 6 to June 3, 2020, you’ll be able to learn more about how to use the latest Microsoft technologies to stand out and increase your sales.
So what’s on the program? Designed to meet the current needs of our customers, each of our three webinars presents a different innovative tool. So, depending on the specific needs of your business, you can learn:
1. The basics about platforms for group insurance brokers
2. How to integrate artificial intelligence into your business applications with Microsoft Power Apps and AI Builder
3. How to to get a 360° view of your customers with Microsoft Customer Insights
Which webinar(s) should you attend? To help you plan your training schedule, here is some information about what you can learn in each webinar:
1. TANDEM, a platform for group insurance brokers
What are the advantages of choosing a management system designed specifically for group insurance brokers? Does such technology really support all your broker processes?
In this webinar, you will see how TANDEM can modernize your firm and increase your added value for your customers. The use of a management platform intended for group insurance brokers, TPAs and insurers will be demystified. The different modules of this innovative platform will be presented:
- Sales management
- Contract management
- Customer service
Who is this for?
- Group insurance brokers
- Abdoul Baldé, CRM Consultant
Register for the TANDEM webinar:
➤ May 6, 2020, at 3 p.m. (French) – Click HERE to register
➤ May 20, 2020, at 3 p.m. (French) – Click HERE to register
➤ June 3, 2020, at 3 p.m. (English) – Click HERE to register
2. Power Apps + AI Builder: integrate artificial intelligence into your business applications
Do you still use paper forms? Are you wasting time entering data into your management system? What if you could do it all with just one click? This is what Microsoft’s AI Builder app does. Indeed, all you need to do is take a photo, and your data is entered automatically into your system.
This webinar will present three scenarios where you can integrate AI Builder into an application built with Power Apps. After just one hour, you will come away with a better understanding of three AI Builder modules. You will learn how to leverage the potential of artificial intelligence for:
- Recognition of data entered on a paper form
- Image recognition
- Business card scanning
Who is this for?
- Managers who want to find out how Power Apps and AI Builder can optimize their business processes.
- Power Apps users who want to integrate AI Builder modules into their current business applications.
- Éric Sauvé, MVP and Practice Lead – Power Apps
Register for the Microsoft Power Apps webinar (in French only) :
➤ May 13, 2020, at 3 p.m. (French) – Click HERE to register
3. Get a 360° view of your customers with Customer Insights
Today, consumers are more and more demanding and prefer personalized experiences. Unfortunately, many large organizations don’t have a full understanding of their customers. Despite the wealth of data they have, this data is often dispersed in multiple systems. Therefore, bringing all this information together can be quite the complex task.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights, it’s settled! In this webinar, you will discover how to get a 360 ° view of your customers using your data. In less than an hour, you will learn how to create a customer file compiling data from different sources (CRM, POS, E-Commerce, etc.) using the Microsoft platform.
Who is this for?
- Managers of sales or marketing departments, working in B2C, with more than 100,000 customers and working with at least 2 data sources (ideally 3).
- Salim Adamon, Director, Business Solutions
Register for the Customer Insights webinar (in French only) :
➤ May 27, 2020, at 3 p.m. (French) – Click HERE to register
In short, these three one-hour online courses will allow you to deepen your knowledge of advanced tools that can optimize your business processes. This will allow you to leverage innovative Microsoft technologies to increase your efficiency, agility and the experience you offer to your customers.
Have you made your choice(s)? We look forward to welcoming you to one of our next webinars, every Wednesday starting May 6!
Would you like to find out more about the ways you can optimize your processes? Our experts can help you with customized training workshops or in the design and implementation of new technological solutions. Contact us.